Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Rifle Scope What Is The Best Kind Of Rifle Scope For 22 Cal. LR? Can I Find A Good Scope For 150 $?

What is the best kind of rifle scope for 22 cal. LR? Can I find a good scope for 150 $? - best rifle scope

Most weapons don `t come with the scope, and I'm not sure what the criteria for selecting the best for my rifle. All Reach adjustment on the gun? What is the best technology. Specifications used for an application at 547 Remington bolt action rifle, for example?

3 comments:

  1. I am firmly convinced in the field of high-power in a good 22
    The first year I have a Remington Model 541-s chose Widefield Redfield 4 x first. Years later I discovered a huge field 6X inches with 1 point. I think it's better than 4X. My point behind 1 / 2 inch up to 50 meters and 1 / 4 inch to 25 If you look at the 547, I saw a goal of 42mm Leupold 6X. It is a beauty, the comprehensive and just, the fine 547th You May Paralax problems adapting to the more high-powered for 100 yards. I know it exists, but never a problem with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the nature of the assembly to accept $ 150 should do.
    Fields, an energy of 4 Weaver, Redfield, or Bushnell would be ideal, but it is less expensive than doing the work.
    A receiver includes mounting slots, is cheap.
    Drilled and size blocks and rings are opened up more expensive.
    IIT Or if it should not find too difficult to set an agreed set of his weapon, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not tell me you this weapon on an area. The Remington 547 is $ 1,000 + rifle. Put a price on that area. I would be something along the lines 4x12x40A. Button goal.

    ReplyDelete