Monday, February 8, 2010

Gay Furry Ratchet Is David Hopkins Of The Furry Comic Jack Gay ?

Is David Hopkins of the Furry comic Jack gay ? - gay furry ratchet

After reading the comic Furry Jack, I'm pretty sure that the creator David Hopkins, either gay or in the closet. Network is a very good actor, and I see it worked very well. It can be very dramatic. But what is right? No, I see too many of his own demons in this story, and the ever-recurring theme in the comic seems to be a confession of a closet gay to write bitter. It is certain statements in the bows, "he writes.

1 comment:

  1. ☠ℜℑw✝ I like ✝urtles!™February 9, 2010 at 5:54 AM

    Yes, I think he is gay. Just look at his work, it is clear that I'm gay has never officially said that he was gay, but I am sure he is.

    ReplyDelete