Monday, January 25, 2010

Ac To Dc Voltage Converter If You Plug An Ac/dc Voltage Adapter Designed For 120v Into A 250v Outlet, Will It Destroy The Adapter?

If you plug an ac/dc voltage adapter designed for 120v into a 250v outlet, will it destroy the adapter? - ac to dc voltage converter

I am currently in Iraq. My sister sent me some new speakers for my laptop in the mail. Without thinking, I have joined, and eventually blows the line. Everything else I have plugged into the laptop (my external hard drive, DVD recorder, VCR, battery charger, battery charger, razor, etc.), not when a problem with the 250v. The speakers do not even turn around, though. I do not know much electricity, so I give the details and see if any of you know what is wrong entry in the adapter must be 120V AC 60Hz 260mA to 1100mA and 14V DC output and subwoofer speakers. Now I have the adapter blow that can ruin the speakers, or just need a solution to the source of 120 volts instead of 250V? Please help, my sister spent a lot of money for these speakers for me and you break my heart to know that your generosity will be enjoyed myself. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment