Thursday, January 28, 2010

Videos De Teens Virgens Has Hip Hop Lost It's "originality"?

Has Hip Hop lost it's "originality"? - videos de teens virgens

I thought about it. My cousin and I are in our top-30 were Recalling the golden age of hip hop. I think the biggest problem with hip-hop today is that most artists today and see all sounds the same. It makes no difference to the country whence they came. Let me give you an example. In the early 90s when I saw that MTV Raps, you see four videos.

LL Cool J
Digable Planets
A Tribe Called Quest
Public Enemy

Well, here's the list of groups or individual acts, which is completely different in every respect. I speak mainly of the image and message. Each of these examples bring something unique to the table. That is what is missing in Hip Hop today. He was a member of imitation and, frankly ... I see almost no individuality in the music now. Where De La Soul and Digable Planets Hip Hop today? All these clowns have tilted the same change with a baseball cap to the side. Who has the balls to come ort be original and do what no one else will do. Be a p art of the problem lies at the feet of the big record companies like Sony and Warner for traders not want to put the artists an opportunity, as the fear that is not sold, but when people wake up and realize that in the Twilight are zone now.

Now I know that said some young people who are in their teens and early 20's probably not understand, I have (some all). People do not realize how thin and not original, this music is at this point in time. I think it is very sad.

All opinions are welcome. I do not try and love, or a pat on the back. If you disagree I receive your answer without hostility.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment