Friday, January 29, 2010

What Does Hiv Primary Rash Look Like How Does An Primary HIV Skin Rash Look Like?

How does an primary HIV skin rash look like? - what does hiv primary rash look like

I) a rash on my upper body (torso. They are small and red, not made and does not itch. In general, occur about 5 or 6 small objects, and disappear after a few days and about 5 or 6 points, which appear and disappear after a few days and is currently available for about a month. The skin in the points is very, very soft and shiny. I think it might be a little less risk of sexual exposure. "This outbreak such as acute or primary HIV infection.

I understand that other symptoms of HIV, apart from this rash, and I had some of these symptoms for a while, but they all left the company, with the exception of skin rash. I'm going for an HIV test in the near future.

Suggestions on how one looks a bit like HIV rash help me.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment